Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here's a toast!

I am in cloud nine after being apoplectic after those painful hours of waiting for the audition yesterday. We were one of the earliest birds to arrived...am a stickler of punctuality if in case no one knows...lol..., and met Junelle who's very amiable and the ever friendly Hilda of IV Love ng JSJHS. Of course my son's so jittery at that time. Imagine nga naman eh isang primie or firstie na tutugtog sa harap ng isang henyong sudition master...eh kakabugin ka nga...sigh...di ko alam kung pano ko alisin ang kanyang kaba. I just told him na panic kills! Anyway we arrived at 7am and we were one of the lasts group na makapasok sa AR. So far naman eh nakapasa and not to brag naman pero he got the 5 mark and I believe na it was the highest dahil 1-5 yun. But it's not the game naman...it is kung makakayanan niya ang pressures ng Conservatory of Music...dahil it requires a lot of hardwork not only talents. I just hope na makaya niya yun...which is dapat lang dahil madugo pala yun...meaning may kamahalan ang tf...sigh... :)

Now my son wears a wide smile...he's now a Thomasian! And I am a proud mother....!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ate Norz! Congrats sa iyo at sa bunso mo! It was so nice meeting you there and that was I think the very first time that I talked to you na di na ako teenager. hihi. Kasi, when Aya and I were in high school, I was shy to talk to you. Mahiyain po kasi talaga ako. :-) I became nostalgic when I saw you, Charie and the soon-to-be guitarMAESTRO. Hopefully, we can share more of our insights in life, love, food, spirituality, music... kahit ano! Thanks for the company nung time na naghihintay tayo sa UST. God bless po! Please send my regards to Aya as well.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D