Saturday, December 13, 2008

I feel so sad....

I was thinking of giving up this blogging passion of mine when I took notice that it not only confines me but also giving me a sedentary lifestyle almost taking a lot of most of my time. Being scoliotic I'm always almost having a hard time sitting on my butt for hours and in fact also ruining my eyes to greater strain and smarting. It came to my mind that, what if I print everything I've done here for the past years since I got started as a newbie? For posterity reason I really am thinking of doing it. It's just that am waiting for myself to buy me a new USB to save everything...if not to print everything.
And here one day...my dear friend emailed me that he too will close his' and he did. He went ahead closing it talaga. It's kind of sad, because actually...if there's one site that I do loved to visit, definitely it was Testnisse on my top list. Why? It all started with the song I love so much...Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb." We have the same choices of music from different genres. Even those instrumentals he has...it's all nice and I liked it so much when I was there visiting his photos while enjoying the music as well. One thing I'm grateful of here in blogosphere is getting to know some good and sensible people here and out of the country. And one true example is my dear friend Carlos...the know-it-all man.

But anyway...you'll enjoy his cartoon...lol...I hope it will stay longer. Obrigado!

PS/ To you Carlos, just stay as sweet as you are, and stay healthy! Okey?! ***hugs***

Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D