Tuesday, December 16, 2008

There will always be goodbyes...

Thank you guys, for all the support you've given me... in span of two years managing this blog...and the rest of which I authored. It has been a blessing to write and be able to reach out...and be a part of a whole. Blogosphere is quite an enjoyment to those like me who has all the passion and inclination using dexterity and most of all the expression and power of our rich mind. I just do love writing and I enjoyed every minute of it without complaining even if it hurts me bone-deep...I mean literally because of my scoliosis...that sedentary lifestyle it gives.

Everything will always come to an end...and so this blog. I have just lost interest to continue this in the next coming year of 2009...and onward.

Thank you...thank you guys for the warm welcome and treatment I've got here.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Thank You Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D