Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mea Culpa...darn...not too bad though!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Welcome Comments

I'm gonna eat my words...I am retracting something that I once have had said.If something has been closed, there'll be always a key to reopen it again. That is something that falls on principle and in spirit (ashamed) of having loved the craft and skill of blogging. For about 2 years this has been my passion that had in a way filled the void...the crevasse so to say...that had also helped me veered my exhausted mind from sifting those enormous dilemmas and never ending life concerns. But who got none, anyways. We all do have our own share of everything, I guess. I am awfully sorry that I've never thought that the usual verve in me would be gone for awhile...sometimes we just have to have this alone-time when we're slumped in a sudden doldrums. I just thought it was my physical problem of sort...but to put it straight I have lost my interest in writing because my mind wasn't working well for me... because of something none-sense! I kept my mind busy from much reading...reading and reading, but I did miss my blog...Cakes and Ale, hook, line and sinker. It's a regular open and close humdrum existence...for 13 very long days for me. If you love something so much...in any manner, you'd feel so much guilt. It's hard to let go...I did buy my time. I got so many emails telling this and that, but luckily they respected my decision. Plus the fact that I am getting voluminous opportunities the past weeks that I have never have had imagined. The tasks seem to grow more...and so it means another day another dollar! : ) So now, my inner self tells me to hang on...and cling to my passion. I really love so much to write...that's why I'm here to revoke and so also rescind my past decision to close this one. Nothing in this world is permanent except change. And this Cakes and Ale will always be dearest to my heart so I have no little will to strangulate nor suppress this from functioning perfectly.

So...welcome me again, to my home. It's good to be back!

PS/ I changed my music...for a change, SessionRoad and Imago are great...they are one of my favorite Pinoy show bands. Hope you'll enjoy!

Again...I love Cakes and Ale ...so so much !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D