Tuesday, September 27, 2011

REPOST: Back on the road...



Yesterday I spent the whole day waiting and going to and fro at Mitsubishi Diamond Motors, where I chose to have our car fixed by duly efficient auto-mechanics. Sapped by Ondoy's floodwater last September...that gave me a lot of whinings and sleepless nights since then. Mas madali pa siguro kung ibebenta ito but it was the least in my mind. I just wanted it fixed before tiny bits of rusting started to ruin the car and it's just unpardonable to see it depreciating day by day sitting idly in the garage. That [effing] computer box was the culprit and the price compared to surplus is really sky-rocket, too steep talaga. Pati servo-kit nadamay din. :( It's just so important pala talaga to protect it from getting soaked and wet. I didn't have any idea how to remove it from the compartment. If only I knew how then, di ko siya pababayaan talaga. Plus the Cobra alarm is damaged also and not working na. But thinking that, among other things, yung car ang pinakamahalang gamit ko sa bahay.I just grew impatiently disappointed when I shelled a lot of money but nothing doing. Ayun di na nagpakita sa akin yung mekaniko ko. Kasi naman nagdudunong dunungan. That's when I started browsing about the problem. I emailed na lang the Mitsubishi Motors and asked for help. So far, satisfied naman ako sa result because it didn't take a lot of waiting at nagawa naman agad yung problema. It's just so important pala talaga to protect it from getting wet. I didn't have any idea how to extract it from the compartment. If only I knew how then, di ko siya pababayaan talaga. Among other things, yung car ang pinakamahalang gamit ko sa bahay. Now am thanking for the swift action they have given me...the y are bunch of efficient, courteous and solicitous professional car advisers and auto mechanics. I only have superlative comments about them. Nothing negative I had and for this I bow...
Now of course it's still yet not the normal car I used to drive...naiba ang menor, matigas ang kambyo, was afraid while I was driving kagabe na the clutch might slide during the trip, plus the apprehension na I might lose my break...gosh...ang busina ko wala...the odometer still not functioning well. Everything was damaged talaga. I just focused on my driving talaga na sana umabot ako ng house na walang disgrasyang mangyari. Then I heard this tricycle driver blurted out "sisingit singit ka...ayaw mo namang umabante!"...natawa lang ako talaga kasi di niya alam ang sinasabe niya. I got my very 1st DL 1987 pa. At never pa akong na-ticket-an. Kaya alam ko na ginagawa ko. Isa pa ako ang nasa tamang lane at palagay ko kulang siya sa kalaman tungkol sa road courtesy and sa driving regulations. At wala akong siningitan kagabe at never akong sumingit dahil alam ko na by this time ang tamang pagtakbo sa kalsada. Wheeew! We went at Mitsubishi with a Honda motorcycle, so I drove the car while my son never left my side for backing me up. He then told the ill-mannered tricycle driver who shouted at me, "kasama ko yan, wag mong sinisigaw sigawan...nanay ko yan"...at tumawa na lang ang mokong. Bastos talaga. Mas maraming walang modo ata talaga ngayon. Really, some people are....! Eh half the size of the car na nga lang layo ko sa sinusundan kong car...which we all know na di advisable. Hay naku...kasi wala silang proper training, basta nakapagpaandar lang okey na.

Now I need to give our car a decent engine wash, another change oil, and the whole lot of care and all should be observed for safety reason. About how much I spent and will still have to shell out, I think it's enough to buy me another cheap second hand car.


And more power to Mitsubishi [Diamond Motors]...na super maganda ang treatment sa amin particularly kahit common people lang kami. Thank you kina Mr. Roy Aquino and Mr. Nemie Marcos...na very professional kausap at magagalang talaga sila and efficient. Salamat po ng marami. Kudos!

A reminder:
Learn how to drive defensively and effectively with these four easy steps. However, you have to remember that driving a car is a big responsibility. It is not something you can use to become popular among your friends and classmates. Once you are given a driver's license, you have an added social responsibility. You have to be very careful...for you and for others' sake too!



Published: 12/10/09 6:58 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D