Monday, April 12, 2010

To live in God's grace...

We have to learn how to accept certain things on faith...specifically, the not-so-good thingy that fate gives us. Things will not always be the way we wanted it to be. Resilience is a must. And that's what I always try do. A lot of things seemed to keep me busy every day and preventing me from posting every little thing that gets into my mind. Now am up to my neck preparing everything for the scheduled surgery of my son that's set to be done this month. Aside from of course the whopping price of the doctor's professional fee, that I find no qualms because of his medical expertise...I must say, we're all set for this. All I need now is to pray. A lot. And some lighted votive candles. It's only five days away...

So am awfully sorry if I cannot bloghop as often as I usually do before. I will visit yours as soon as I get myself more time after all this concern.

Salamat sa mga dumadalaw sa sites ko! I'll get back to you and return your nice gestures as soon as I get some free time doing do.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D