Sunday, April 4, 2010

It comes in 3's...they say!


And at least am back now again after the abrupt hiatus I made due to intermittent connection, the time I have to wait for the new one to replace the old one. Plus the fact that my UPS broke down due to some power failure which can't be avoided. Good thing not the pc, so last night the problem was solved after Harry spent the whole day tinkering with the PC, same with our laptop and one notebook. Now they are super ok. But another problem popped up last night also after Harry left. The new keyboard I've got was defective, when you click on a letter it will give you twice. So I have to go over with my password...so I did reset everything and it was really a mess. Went to SM CD-R King to have it replaced. It worked well there , but I begged of to please have it changed since I am having barky croup siguro naman it's obvious na di ako nagsisinungaling lang, naawa din sila at ni-replaced for a new one. Now it is okey na. Once daw lang sila magpapalit pero di na ko humirit kasi I am a bit under the weather talaga to say my stand. Now it's okey now. But what I complain about is my stridor, and annoying dry cough. It hurts inside, it feels raw and scraped from harsh coughing. I wish it would be gone this evening 'coz tomorrow I have some very important matters to fix... and I can't imagine myself coughing in front of some very special persons I have to talk to [touch wood]...

Will resume blogging after I feel better ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D