Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In my most quiet time...

Spending my most quiet time whether I am in sullen... and morose mood, not necessary grouching, 'coz I know I'm resilient I like to believe I am...I would always say my never-ending Thank You's a lot to Someone up above for giving me so much strength. I don't know how to survive it all if not for my faith. These past few weeks, even months rather...I am in deep doo doo with all those negative pull. Too many too mention and I don't want to go in details anymore. It feels like it just had squeeze me out of my sanity for awhile. But look how I survived it all and still is my patience and as well as my faith is almost always put to tests. We do have wrong choices sometimes and that's where it counts..how to  make them right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D