Sunday, April 27, 2014

Me and my perks...

I feel like am always lulled here and I am so afraid losing this page for the simple reason of being inactive. I got a friend's blog-site a visit one time only to learn that it was pulled down permanently  from the system due to same reason. What other reason could be sadder than death. Tsssst  ;(  

NOTE... I just hope they change that policy giving some leeway  to bloggers to stay in the loop no matter what reason they have for being in lull  mode as long as they do not break the terms or rules here. Paging...blogger.com... 

And to let you know that there are times when I do post some fillers to keep up, ssshhhh... so if you see some none sense posts I made... just so you know now. I am always lazying due to FB, IG'ing and other things that gets my attention and focus.  Like this one... am sort of say, reminiscing but to get things going,   here is one of the most highlighted moments of my life...ooops, I should not say that...becos every minute of our life should be treated well and highlighted as it is a blessing and always will be no matter what.

 Seven years ago, I was so cheerful when I first set foot in Japanese land...the Land of the Rising Sun. Yes, I love Japan as it is my second home since the moment I got there. And as a tourist preppy then, when I was brought to Akabane, I feel like a child feeling the winter cold of the ocean at Akabane. Brrrrr! I gathered some little things like shells, woods, barks, stones  and I brought them home here in the Philippines.

NOTE... I decided to put the word My to the title of my page here (making it My Cakes and ale )so as to give me reason and explanation why I'm posting too many of my pictures here as this is my sole reason why I blog in the first place. I want to share this specifically to my children and would-be-grandchildren in the near future.

Edited description of my blog title...
For life is not just about how we will live comfortably, or even about the good and or the pleasurable things life may bring us...as we all hope it to be.
But it's how we deal with the rough roads, or the molehills and even the mountains each of us will have to trudge as we go along everyday; with a lot shimmying when edges are sharp, while others are always cherry-picking. lnstead of brooding let us just be armed with great deal of faith and courage, coupled with perseverance and everything will just turn out fine no matter what state we are, LIFE will always be a blessing.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D