Sunday, June 3, 2007

Busy doing this...and that...going here and there....!!!





It's been a long day since Monday...going to and fro. Went to bank to inquire for some business matter, went to Medical City to seek therapeutic help from an orthopedic surgeon who promise to give me some exercises that will help strengthen my hamstrings and some weak muscles. OMG, he suggested that I be confined for at least 5 days...for ultrasound, hot pad and continuous tractions...sigh...

In tow was my dau who cried for some nights due to muscle pain at the back, kinda
paranoid na may scoliosis na sya...We ate lunch sa Tiendesitas, we had guinataang tahong, sweet and sour maya maya, Bicol express and chopseuy. I ate very little lang...anorexic na ata ako. I just want to drink green tea and nothing but fruits. I don't know how i changed my eating habit. Everyone here is nagtataka...ako man...lol...!

Here with us, is my sister-in-law (who I adore, kasi mabait siya), She's about to go home a little later but...hay naku mamaya na lang gabi...bitin ang kwentuhan namin. Milda the labandera always give out loud laughters, masyadong mababaw ang kaligayahan...she has a sunny disposition kahit hirap sa buhay. A positive attack, I told her it's a good sign...hahaha...pwede ng ipasok sa mental asylum...ang lakas tumawa...nakakahawa...!!! I took her out sa Glorietta at Megamall...naku parang bata...one thing, hindi ko sya ikinahihiya...masaya sya. Masaya kapag nakakatulong ka sa kapwa. And it's great!!!