Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I think I have to...



...be better this time

...be subtle and gentle

...be a little firmer when it comes to decision-making

...stay fit and get slimmer this time, nice to hear people saying... "you look
slimmer than before!"

...have a good jugdement and sensible way of thinking

...save...save...and save!

...avoid slip-ups this time

...love even more those people who truly love me to no end

...avoid bad influence ideas

...avoid unnecessary luxuries

...avoid going out more often

...avoid people who can influence my good judgement

...avoid eating not-so-good-food that can harm my health

...visit the orphanage so often and share whatever blessings I got

...read some of my newest Dean Koontz's collections

...appreciate life a lot

...blog a lot

...eat fruits a lot

...attend to the needs of my children

...pamper myself a lot

...be careful with my health and my family too