Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kit and boodle of being a woman...


Yesterday I went to meet some friends and had lunch there after an appointment from my good dentist. I brought some potluck, so it went like a nicer version of eating combat. Took notice of a guest who's so shy and timid just sitting opposite my direction. She was then introduced to me. And one friend bluntly...arghh, I just hope it could had been better if we've just discussed it discreetly so as not to offend the lady. And who wouldn't anyway. The husband, is found guilty of moonlighting [a leap in the dark], who happen to be working at Macao. The wife, and I mean the lady...who's a young mother of two toddlers...has had already some inkling that the husband is having an extra marital affair abroad. But she still hasn't proven yet til yesterday. Voila, they search his account on FB...boom...and they saw the pictures of her husband with the other woman. He even has shouted out on his FB wall... "to the woman who's the apple of my eyes.." oh she's so cool [a je ne sais quoi] to go cotton-picking. Others would find it hard to accept and will go foaming at once and cuss like there's no tomorrow. She's so cool and I saw no knitted brows...but I saw the pain in her eyes. The group gave their own pieces of mind and I just told her to hang loose and think of her children's welfare first before deciding on the matter. To see her philandering hub right in her very eyes could mean a lot of things. Those pictures and the worst to see the wall on his FB shouting out and confessing each other's feelings, embracing and everything.

Now here's my two-cents worth...as a mother who's been treated like a lagan temporarily, lawl...that's the best adjective I could think of [babalikan pag tapos na ang fling]... one has to have this unflagging optimism and so much courage even if you feel like hell. I was in that situation before but the love I have for my children is what's making me stronger and gave me enough will to live my life normally. I did cry that day away but the next day I promised to myself never to cry again. What I did is to put myself together again and think positively. Who cares? If the man goes astray or whether the children go nuts, or do drugs still the woman of the house receives all the flak and becomes the lightning rod for criticisms. For me there's no stigma when you are separated or not. I believe every other house in the neighborhood has an issue. Iba iba nga lang. I welcome this issue wholeheartedly rather than to have a son who's into drugs or what. Believe it or not, now I have calmer nerves and still though the old love I felt has vanished...I still do care [but no love at all] for my DH and I always pray that he'd be in good health and I pray that they'll stay stronger together. Why? Because what happened in the past makes me numbed and sorry to say that I cannot be a wife to him anymore. I enjoy being a single parent now. I have no one and still love is nil. I have no intention to play a role other than to be a good and loving mom. I love being a mom and that is my lone priority. I'm happier now. I make it clear to my children that it would be hard for me to live with someone sans love. I believe respect for each other should be left when two people drifted apart. I am enjoying the part and parcel of being a woman. Yes, it could have been better but a woman should better herself in every circumstances she's into...[sorry for being redundant]

And happy to say that I do enjoy tremendously every morning and hours before I tuck myself to bed...playing Plants vs Zombies, and now trying to build the Tower Blocks...LMAO...we should laugh a lot. Life goes on...


My stress-buster! :)



Anyway, for whatever its worth...
still the wife concerned has all the say to make her own judgment, it's your call...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D