Thursday, March 20, 2008

8 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME...

This will be a fast one...minus the tag thing, forgive me Tack I'm just sitting in an internet cafe so I have to make it real fast and brief. Ayusin ko na lang pag nareformat na ang computer ko. OK? :-)

1. I am a cool mom! My children are my true best friends...

2. I'm good when am good and am bad when am bad...pero I changed for the better now. Good na lang ako dropping my bad sides.

3. I can't do without my backbrace. Already part of my inners...making me a bionic woman. :-)

4. I love juices and teas...also coffees.

5. Pagnawala na ang love and respect ko sa isang tao, mahirap na itong maibalik.

6. I just eat like a bird...believe it or not :-0

7. I just love wearing my Crocs now than my Havaianas. More comfy and masarap sa paa.

8. I treat Mishah and Enzo like my own children. Napaka-cute nila kasi...and that made me a dog lover...right after having them.

Parang may ganito na ako...but anyway, I hope to make the links later. Thanks Tack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D