Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello...hello!!!

Whoah! Our Smartbro connection is right now very very poor...I can't log in for the fast weeks. We went to their office but they just moved out na raw. I felt lazy so am just here at Ever Gotesco Pasig just to check on my blogsite a little. Hahaha! Am sorry guys hah. Di nga ako nagpaparamdam previously. I am so busy with my new business...I now have the SAKURA 808 Home Furniture. Wow...am so happy with my new baby. This is what I've learned from my long and great vacation in Japan. Now am so focused na to earn...in fact I just bought a lite van to be used for delivering items such as dining table, sala set and others. Wow...I thanked God for this. He heard my plea. I asked this one when I was 30,000 ft above the clouds. My daughter told me na God heard my wish kasi malapit ako sa langit. Hahaha! May point siya. Ang sarap ng feeling And I feel so fulfilled talaga earning my cents. Medyo naging wise spender ako lalo ngayon. I am so preoccupied with this new venture, kaya madalang akong makapag-blog. Isa pa medyo hindi maganda ang signal ngayon sa house. But then medyo pasilip silip lang ako ngayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D