Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yay! I'm up to my neck....

I didn't expect I'd be this busy. Just a lil' browsing and bloghopping on the side is great.. Always wishing to sit around for a lot of hours like what I used to be mostly when I was in Japan. But I have to find my niche now. I'm trying to be more productive now instead of just sitting and waiting for nothing. I want to earn now and save nest eggs for the future...what if, if I could buy my own car out of my own sweat? Ang sarap non...am sure! My life now has its 360 degree turn...far from what I used to be...

I am a mom...come what may!

I am strong...I am invincible...I am woman! (Carole King)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've really come a long way with your blogging! Congrats!

    This is a fast one; I will ask the people in the center first if Britney is ready for adoption. I will be there tomorrow. Will keep in touch. Ingat!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D