Friday, March 28, 2008

Good morning...

My schedule is far beyond my usual routine but I am sure masasanay din ako. Getting up early and starting the day earlier than before is quite hard talaga...ganun yata ang lahat ng nanay. But I do enjoy it dahil kailangan. Medyo mahirap dahil most of the day eh I got heavy eyelids, not naman drooping kasi I take some vitamins. Pero pag kailangan naman na maitulog ko yon, I do it talaga like yesterday...I went home after lunch and I slept the day away in the sofa at home. I slept like a log talaga. I just woke up when I felt the heat and the humidity was really stressful. Grabeng init. The aircon cord is a little bit shorter so it doesn't reach the outlet, and one thing I am afraid to use an extension to be able to use it. Baka magkaproblema pa in the end. Better na magtiis and one thing ayokong tumaas ang bill namin. I used to pay P7,000plus, pero now it's down to P2,000 na lang. Mas okey na magtipid di ba? Pero pag di ko nakaya I go to the mall to unwind and feel the cool inside while windowshopping. As in windowshopping lang talaga...kuripot na ako ngayon...I don't need to buy things naman since di ko kailangan. Nakita ko kasi sa Japan ang mga older people, kahit luma ang suot nila basta may laman ang wallet nila ok lang. I want to feel the same way. Mahirap ang buhay natin ngayon so kailangan na maging wise spender tayo ngayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D