Thursday, March 27, 2008

Woohoo!

Yey, I was shocked when I saw my weight. Inisip ko pang sira ang aking weighing scale. It's 145 and it's quite an achievement hah! From my 181 down to 145 ahah, that's something na for me...I'm happy, pero I still look mataba pa rin hah?! But when my doctor saw me last week he told me to lose some more...grrrr. Yup am trying so hard talaga. I go on juices and fruit diet and taking all my vitamins. I avoid eating lots of carbo pero kanina I ate a cup of steaming rice with sardines, my favorite. Very seldom that I eat rice na. Better daw to avoid eating canned goods dahil one reason daw ito for having colon problems. I don't know if this is true but it is better to be wary about this one. I want a 130 frame for my back problem talaga. I want a back-brace free lifestyle na!I am having an irritation na from using it for more than a decade now. Ang hirap. Added bulk pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D