Saturday, March 1, 2008

Before my flight...






Well...am home now. I slept the whole day yesterday after my flight from Japan via PAL 437, seat 42A...wow, I sat by the window again as usual. Wanted to see clouds above. I prayed the rosary again. I always do grope for my rosary and my prayer book when am on a plane. Afraid?! Yup...and tell me who doesn't feel that way. And I don't know why I always do scribble down...like am going to be like this and like that. I just want to write everything that gets in my mind while am on a plane above. I write almost everything. A different ambience again this time...from 1 degree to 26 degrees...whoah...a lot of difference and a lot of adjustments again. I got a lot of rushes again maybe sa weather change...but it's just okey. At least am home now.

The day before my flight we checked in a nearby hotel so as not to be harassed on the day itself. We shopped inside the Chubu Centrair...ate BLT Sw, Tofu Hamburger and clam chowder. Wow, we got so many pasalubongs from the Duty Free stores there...got 3 Sony mp3...and bought another Crocs, this time I chose light green naman. Yey dalawa na Crocs ko...actually 3 na. It's comfy. Hay naku ang saya namin ni Makki sa loob ng hotel at sa Centrair mismo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D