Saturday, August 15, 2009

Okey, just one last beef...


Yup! There's more to life...magagalit sa akin si friendship Tack na bukod sa napaka-positive na tao eh napaka joyful pa. Well...I like what she did, just take a look at my photo, actually it's one of my favorite. I like it 'coz I look prettier, kasi naman di kita ang fez ko actually. Hahaha!
This person has always been making me happier lalo na't stressed ako. May ESP yata siya eh. Woohoo girl yan eh. Okey, Tack kelan tayo swimming hah! Am just a text away lang... :)
God has given me a friend who in a way has taught me a lot in life kahit ba am a year older ...oy Tack 'wag ka ng umapila...bad yun...lol...ate mo ako db? I am thankful sa mga nagiging friends ko around the net dahil lahat sila'y godsent...I believe.

For you my dearest Tack...more hugs!

PS/ speaking of beefs, let me share this one last...I went to a salon in Sta Lu for a foot spa with pedicure and manicure (actually I chose not to polish my fingernails na lang because I have it shortened). Natapos ang footspa and I liked the nail polish since medyo iba from what I have been using na silver platinum. When I was walking around the mall I suddenly felt the growing pain under my left toe. Cge...I tried ignoring the pain pero masakit talaga. When I arrived home, I sat down and tried to find out what's been bugging me so much. Voila! That girl scraped the skin of my left toe na halos kita na yung second skin ko...in short, wala na halos yung outer skin niya...as in...kulang dumugo na siya...about the size of a corn kernel. It was a gross experience having to pay for a painful scrub. I went there 8th of August and so the pain and the scrape has healed already after 8 days. Good thing I am not diabetic. Never will I ever go back there. The name of the salon? A letter from the alphabet says. That girl deserves an eagle-eye stare. Ang sakit no'n hah.

1 comment:

  1. hello mommy! ngyn lang ako naka-visit d2.. busy sa kung ano2.. haha! ok lang mag-vent out basta wala kang nasasaktan na tao..

    parang ganyan din ako.. though di ko na pinapalabas sa utak ko yung galit & hinanakit ko.. i just think of the worse things i want to do with that person & think of what i want to tell them.. tapos d ko sya babanggitin khit kanino or khit saan.. and i'll do what i do or what i'm doing lang.. tapos bigla nalang nagdedessolve yung galit.. prang magic.. haha! forive & forget nlng.. kasi nakialimuyan ko na yung feeling ng galit ko dun sa previous situation.. hehe. di ko kinikimkim, nawawala nlng prang bula.. haha. ang haba ng comment ko..

    miss kita eh.. tc & God bless! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D