Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vive bene spesso l'amore di risata molto


It means, Live well. Love much. Laugh often.

I did inspire this young man who btw became so close to my heart to give blogging a try. I felt so ecstatic when one day he texted me na he has started blogging na. After a couple of push and shove really, he gave in...'coz this guy is so full of emotions and he's so full of talent that's why I wanted him to go blogging. Am sure he is a good writer once tapped. He's quite an A1 student just like my daughter of course. The only difference is that he gives it all while my daughter is quite bashful and somehow she has opened some windows to show her talents too. She's into singing also where she gives her all singing for the school choir. These two are both dear to my heart and somehow I have yet to see my dau blogging. If that time comes, and I hope soon...then I'll be on top of cloud nine na talaga!

1 comment:

Please be nice... :D