Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Har! Har! Got my 3rd boo boo...again!

I fell on the last 2 remaining steps of the concrete stairs a few meters from the front door last night when we visited the Winter Illumination. Imagine the long stretch we have walked from the improvised parking area to the main gate of the park. The parking slots were all taken so they used the vacant lot at the back and could you imagine how far we have trudged and going there on foot was no joke...but because of my epidural shot previously...(thanks Dr. B of the Medical Plaza and Dr. Asedillo of Medical City)...I did it to the park itself.
But going to the parking lot was a real trouble for me...so, we hailed a taxi just to get to the car...I slept the whole 2 hours of the travel going home...very tired and exhausted. But well ...satisfied with what I saw. A great sights indeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D