Monday, December 3, 2007

My 1st day in Japan




Before we went home we both felt famished. We ate Tonkotsu Ramen and Gyouza. A special ramen with pork bones' stock as soup base. I like the hot towel I called lumpia...that usually comes along with your meal...to clean the hands before eating...they call it OSHIBORI.

I dropped my jaw when I saw huge Christmas tree standing like sentinel at the lobby...great...I felt home. Went up at the Sky deck and saw lights up illuminating the night.

Though afraid of the language barrier here, I noticed the warmth and politeness of the people here. I have learned to vow each time I get to see people, specially the oldies and the young ones as well. Learning to say THANK YOU or ARIGATO GOZAIMASU is one of their culture here showing respect.

1 comment:

  1. hello super cool mommycool! enjoy ur stay there! i'm so glad talga na nkapag-meet pa tayo few days before u left.. ang saya! see u when u get back! miss u! take care! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D