Sunday, December 23, 2007

Katrina's courage...




I was reading and answering some emails and a little bloghopping when I saw Katrina's message on my tagboard...I did snag the video of Kat on YSpeak because she somehow makes me feel so blessed this morning. While watching the video I couldn't help but shed some tears...really Katrina is one of a kind...in my time of sadness...or rather confusion she came into my life...she and Mommy Madge...they have helped me look at life in other perspective...to be strong inspite of the fact that I knew I was a strong woman...a fighter...and not a push-over. Sometimes in our life we hit rock bottom...and I thank God for sending these people in my life to make me even stronger.

On a lighter note...thanks Katrina for appreciating my simple gift...yey!!!
Ang cute...mura lang yan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D