Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tea ho and Marimar...




Since I got here...I became hooked on watching Marimar on You Tube. And I love the theme song of this teleserye, sang originally by Gerard Santos...composed by Danny Tan...revived by Maricris Garcia. I like the song very. I got no time watching any series when I was in our country but here, to pass away some free time, me and Makki always take time watching the series in marathon...we went to bed very late last night...at 3 in the morning! My gosh...ang eyebugs ko!!! Salamat kay purobato... :)

But thanks anyway for my Nuskin cream...it helps rejuvinate old skin I've got from too much sunlight and aging na rin...lol...it tightens the skin and makes it smoother.
One thing I have learned here is to drink tea instead of my habitual dark coffee with heavy cream. My doctor told me to choose decaf instead of the usual coffee we were using at home. For health reason, I did try shifting to tea. It helps in digestion and in losing some extra pounds too I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D