Sunday, December 30, 2007

Morning coffee at HOLLAND!






Last Dec 29...morning, we were invited to have coffee outside so I rushed down and just wore a jacket and rode the car...syempre nakapagtooothbrush naman ako...LOL!

Went inside the coffee shop named HOLLAND...it was a nice place, real cozy and to my surprise, I only ordered a coffee...voila...they served me a cup of steaming brewed coffee, with buttered toast and small slice of cavendish (banana), oh di ba bongga!!!
Ang sarap ng coffee, and I only noticed that ako lang ang gumamit ng fresh milk...they all had black coffee! Nang uwian na, Mieko again gave us a big togan, I think gaya ito ng ating kundol, am not so sure lang...and some mini pink tomatoes na ubod ng liliit...at masarap sya ha...and more quail eggs and fresh broccoli. She's really a giver just like me...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D