Monday, December 10, 2007

I tried sashimi the real Japanese style...at TOKUBEI!





Well am not fond of sashimi's becoz I hate eating raw foods. We went to a famous sahimi house last Saturday of December 8 and we had our lunch there. We waited for a long queue for a table for three...and I noticed a rotating narrow rack that carries those little plates that has sushis, different sahimis atop a scoops of gohan or Japanese rice, oysters, tunas and everything for you to choose. We sat near that minute conveyor-like machine and from there you can choose everything you wanna eat. When you see one you like just grab it...We finished with lots of plates in different colors. From those plates the waiter in charge would easily compute how much it would be by the colors of the plates we have had...and presto!
It was a very yummy meal for us...I love the freshly grilled a la pinoy bbq taste of their alupihang dagat. I forgot the english name, I am sorry for that...but am sure it was alupihang dagat. Then we went straight to Gifu where we would meet the old folks there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D