Monday, September 14, 2009

The proverbial straw...


That Arab proverb that tells about the last and final straw that broke the camel's back can be applied to me because for two weeks I was on pins and needles so to say. We all do have a breaking point and somehow it is our call whether to stay or to give up. But no matter how heavy my load becomes, am blest with a resilient spirits. Am grateful to have been blest by this.

In the shadows I see her rocking, alone.
On the fringe he's fighting a war all his own.
It's easy for me to just turn away,
but Jesus tells me to take time to stay.
In compassion I hold her passive, cold hand.
With concern I bend down and help him to stand.
I don't feel assured in what I should do,
yet Jesus guides me as His love shines through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D