Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To the best of my recollection...I don't remember all my breaking points.



Honestly I can't ask for more, mababaw lang kaligayahan ko and one thing I've learned from my voluminous experiences...whether bad or worse or even nice things that happened in the past...I always consider myself as luckier than others. We know that being grateful to God for our precious lives is one thing and being resilient is another thing. Pag nadapa kailangan nating bumangon and put ourselves together once more. Been badly broken a lot of times...but still I did manage to carry on 'coz there's no point of reliving the past. Looking back will only give you malady...as well as leaving you flipped out.



Bday Pictures, Images and Photos
Just enjoy life because it's already a blessing! Just keep it bowlin'!!!

Happy Birthday to me!



Go Libra! It's your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D