Thursday, December 3, 2009

For a change!



I want something new. All my life I've been choosing only one color. Always the silver platinum for my nail polish. So afraid to reinvent myself. So afraid it wouldn't look good on my personality. Afraid also that it would be in appropriate at my age and pretty laidback when it comes to fashion. Now I want something new, for a change. And I like it. It brightens my sullen mood. Plus, now am more conscious also to what I prepare on the table. Eating banana everyday is a good healthy diet. I tried not to have coffee this morning, and instead I made myself a hot choco-milk and bread with cheese-dog and eggs...but I didn't touch the egg. I love toasted bread and I always find time to get one bigger pack in the grocery. I munch while I read my favorite books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D