Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yey!!! I hit my 500th post already...

I do remember...when I first started getting my feet wet with computers I was intimidated. Har! har! I even wanted to enroll myself to a computer school but my time prevented me from doing so. I sat down...in front of it...with a note from my dau on how to switch it on first then everything follows. Now, everyday, I learn something new...step by step I am fast learning every other details of the computer. And it feels great. Like a real pro, though I still consider myself a caramba in this world blogging...at least I can shout to the whole world that everything is really going great for me. It's a yahoo hitting my 501 post today. Really great the feeling. My enjoyment is superb. I am making every effort to get the upper hand and am proud of it.