Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Night stroll...



It's hot and humidity's up that night...kaya lumabas kami...sa OL sana but it was too risky naman going up to Antipolo na, so we decided to take a night stroll at Riverbanks. When we got there...mahangin-hangin nga but I noticed the smell emanating from the creek (?) t'was a bit of a smell siguro dahil sa basura or sa amoy ng tubig ...hehe... but I enjoyed naman looking at the school of janitor swarming on the shoaling river. A small boat (?) was left tied on one post of the gangplank was full of plastic garbage. If only people would realize how these plastics could worsen the fish habitat...sigh...those tapon dito and tapon doon habit of some who have this who-cares attitudes. I saw the difference when I saw how Japanese preserve and love their own country. Well, we then sauntered the whole place and we ended up eating at the grilling area ala Dampa style. The kids enjoyed eating grilled pusit and tilapia, with free slices of green mango and fried talong with delicious bagoong. The price was good enough but I didn't enjoy walking on uncemented ground kasi maalikabok. As I was doing this post...grrr for these kids at my back...it's so hard pala working with a crowd of young people badmouthing!. This cafe can hold up to15 people mostly young boys who are so engrossed playing internet games and wala akong marinig kungdi...s#it, tang### mo, bakla, #uc# y##, ha### ka!...grrrr...sarap balatan ng mga batang ito. I just hope they could hear their own voices...buti na lang di ganito mga anak ko!
Going back at the Riverbanks, I sat on the edge of the stairs near the bank...and puffed a cigarette to allay my gas pain. I just felt bloated from eating too much. Then we went straight home and I made myself a hot steaming coffee.
We seldom go out since magastos. Dahil malapit na ang vacation...naglambing lang ang mga bata na lumabas kami. Nice time bonding! It's real nice when kasundo mo ang mga anak mo just like I do. I always see to it na maging open ang aming communication. We also have had some conflicting ideas pero still we are okey...para lang kaming magkakabarkada...and with these young people... I am keeping up pa rin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D