Friday, March 13, 2009

One common ground!


Yup indeed! We all are dog lovers here at home. I couldn't imagine myself being so attached now with my doggies. I love them so so much! They are so lovable. Grabe pano pa kaya kung babies na yun. To be a lola is a welcome blessing also but time will tell when I'd be a certified lola...malayo layo pa and am not in a rush. For now I do immensely enjoy being with my four dogs. Grabe ang saya saya! Halos d ako makaalis ng bahay...[ I couldn't go out to leave my dogs, even just for a while] and I do worry a lot because our new boarders need to be nursed every 2 hours interval, using a nursing bottle, ang cute nila pagdumedede! Grabe...kagulo! They're so frisky na...tyaga lang...[need to sacrifice a lot cleaning the house with their pee and dangs na very small lang naman]. Once you're an animal lover you have to be very patient, very attentive, and loving talaga...and of course the maintenance is also medyo magastos. Pero the happiness naman na you can get pag kilala ka na nila, naku...incomparable talaga. Like kids...naghahabol din sila and it is not unusual na may bonding talaga kayo and you'll feel their love talaga. So loyal and loving. Serves pa as my doorbell, d makakaligtas na may tao sa gate! Sometimes nauuna pa sila makaalam na parating na ang van. Alam nila ang tunog ng engine ng van namin! Grabe, I love my dogs talaga...eto may palalakihin ulit ako. The problem is, we're planning to go to Boracay nga pala...walang maiiwan na mag-aalaga...who will look after them. I told my daughter na house arrest na lang ako, and ayaw pumayag...madala kaya namin ang mga ito...problema yan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D