Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tsk! tsk!


Whoah! I can only say...ang bilis talaga ng KARMA! I can't go on details.Pero it really proves right...na whatever comes around goes around. Ako I can't discuss and it's not my cup of tea to shout out how am I when faith is concerned, for me it's private and I don't prod nor preach as if I am a holy holy person. But what I am vouching is my principle in life. I do always believe in karma. As human being naturally am not that perfect cut but I am principled and carry this whatever I do. Sa lahat ng iniiwasan ko ay ang makaapak ako ng tao, and I think I'd be killing my self if I'd do that. Di ko kayang matulog ng may sinasaktan akong tao or much so maligned anyone for that matter. But I don't hide it that I can go ballistic if one pushes me to the extent talaga. And it's too many to mention what I have had encounter previously or in the past...but sadly I cannot discuss even one of those due to respect. Yes...I know how to spell respect. I can only share some privately but rubbing it off is not my intention. Basta may karma...! And ang bilis talaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D