Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life's simply not fair!



Last March 3, I was invited by my H's cousin to a sumptuous lunch because it's Sofia's 9th birthday. I went there with a box of Red Ribbon cake for Sofia...[Happy Birthday baby!] ....and with my son and his special someone in tow. The food was great...at kinalimutan kong diet ako not to spoil the chance. What's the use of El Carnitine?! While having that table talk...cum eating dot gluttony [...joke]. I was distracted on and off by a loud snoring sound under the table. It's Cano...a white askal...err...aspin na po ngayon according to my dear friend from Animal Kindom. So okey, we call them aspin na as in asong pinoy! When I looked under the table I was stunned by what I saw. My gosh...I saw stocky-built Cano in a poor situation. I asked my cousin why. She related the story behind. At natawa ako sa term niya..."kasi sinakyan yung aso ng kapitbahay namin na puro" [meaning pure-breed]...the owner yata got fumed and decided to get even with Cano...and so now, the poor dog has a swollen face from a hard blow using a blunt instrument, in which the subsurface tissue is injured but the skin is not broken but heavily bruised ...small amount of blood still drips from Cano's nostrils. Now, he looks more like a horse because of his swollen face! The dog snores loudly talaga, maybe because of his situation...I asked my cousin if she has taken the dog to a vet and the answer is negative maybe because money-wise gagastos ka talaga eh. I asked din if they had taken some step to ask the person involved...at least to let them know what happened to Cano after they inflicted harm on the poor dog, that cruelty to animals is a no-no...negative na naman the answer. Wheew! Ignorance of the present law, is the main reason why Cano received such human abusive behavior. This person is not aware of his wrongdoing. I just hope people will learn to love animals the way dogs are with us human. I took some pictures of Cano and I'll try posting it. ...[na-upload ko rin sa wakas]

PS/ ...so busy up to my neck, so baka may mali mali ako...my apology. Will just go over as soon as my time permit me to do so! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D