Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some people are...[part 3]


I overslept this morning since it rained last night so malamig kaya nag-enjoy ako ng konte. The first news na umabot sa tenga ko eh something na di maganda. The person who tried to gype me on that unforgettable furniture business partnership and the owner of the house I have had rented have something in common. Some people when pushed have the tendency to bend their principles over. Much worse when they can make other's life miserable. Sometimes I wonder why I [...am almost] always find myself in a difficult situation where my inner values are put to test or something, but at the end of it all I am so thankful that I don't usually find myself in a desperate and offensive plight...which is a sorry plight for me...na kailangan mo pang mang-apak ng tao...good thing that I am not a martyr of philintinism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D