Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Patience...patience!

Went to Sta Lucia ground floor to download some specific movie, videos I had in mind for my iPod Touch. I always wanted to watch Memoirs of Geisha...wala raw...wala...as in memwars...eh di kami magkaintindhan. When I saw the very long list, hehe, andun nga...maybe di nila mapronounce ng maayos yung memoirs...ooops sorry. I saw it kasi on the list.
Yesterday was a big disappointment talaga para sa akin where my patience again was put to test na naman. Why me?! Was talking to the two men at the stall...when suddenly a lady took charge of everything...she plugged the adaptor to my iTouch...and after one and two flick...voila..."mam wala naman hong naka-save na video eh"...and I went who told you, eh napakaraming laman niyan...mp3 and videos...at kabisado ko pa ang mga pina-upload ko..Grrrrrrrrrr....to the max. Lokang babae, akala makakalusot siya sa akin...but although I prevented myself going ballistic for her little-big mistake...di maikakailang galit ako. Kainis! For me kasi they should be very very careful and responsible for every thing that they do lalo't ganyang mga naka-save save na files. Eh paano kung mga pictures ang na-delete niya...naku korte aabutin niya sa akin. It once happened to me na when I sued the owner of the catering I hired who happened to have a video coverage job din. I submitted 54 pieces of still pictures of my daughter [o di ba, kabisado ko pa]...from the time na 3 day old pa lang anak ko, elem days, hi-shcool days where she was receiving her numerous medals and other thing...ayun at naiwala daw niya sa taxi...grrrrrrrrrr...we ended up in court! She paid a cool amount and money was not my point here. I wanted to teach her a lesson. Yun lang! The girl yesterday eh talagang nakakapika. As if she knew everything...akalain mong ma-delete lahat ng files ko. She replaced almost everything! Good for her...kala niya makakalusot siya. I didn't cuss nor say anything...pero yung mukha ko...hehehe...talagang very transparent for whatever I felt during that time. Nainis ako talaga eh. Masyado kasing atribida. Ang tagal ko pang naghintay. Nasira pa ang lakad ko! Some people are talaga...sigh! I took pictures of her while she was doing her thing ...she knew it...'coz she glanced at me. Am sure napagalitan siya ng boss niya who happened to be at the stall din. He was apologetic naman..."sorry ho, hindi naman ho sinadya"...well ok...buti walang pictures...naku! Kung nagkataon meron, ah hindi pwedeng sorry sorry sa akin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D