Wednesday, September 19, 2007


I just grabbed this Q & A from eshark
and I hope he won't take it much against me...just for fun...I just deleted his answers and made my own... Thanks to you eshark!!!

**HERE GOES**

If you’re happen to stranded on one island after survived from a serious aeroplane crash, who are the 10 peoples would you like to have with?

Athletics
Manny Pacquiao * To know how much money he has and know more of him.

Singer
Babyface & Michael Jackson * I love them so much specially Babyface...I want to know Michael's side of story regarding all about issues hurled against him.

Band
BOYZIIMEN * We'll jam all day long! Acapella will do...

Actor
Nicolas Cage *We'll talk a lot...he is my idol!

Actress
Meryll Streep * I like her movie, Bridges from Madison County...I have to see how she is a person, as a mother like me.

Video Games Characters
Lara Croft * I want to see her


Comic Character
Popeye * We'll eat spinach and laugh the whole day...

Superheroes Character
Superman * We'll fly...

Friends
Ellen,Fioy,Abs,Rose,Mai,Sephi,Jerry,Ryan,Gelli,Ruby,JR,Mari,Russel,Reah,Val,et al.
* We'll surely have so much fun...and adventures finding grub to eat! A bunch of cast aways!!! :(

Wrestler
Shawn Michaels * I want to test how strong his sinews are!

Name your own list and write what are the reason.. Hi! Hi!

1 comment:

  1. No probs! Wahh! Seems like you're having a lot much fun compare to me haa!! sure you dont want to be rescue to get home.. right!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D