Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mommycool meets Tack...





It's a chance I wouldn't want to have missed. Finally I met her at Tiendesitas yesterday together with her loving mom. Great! She is a joy...seeing one with what other's may call a handicap...oh no...it isn't, try asking her. You'll definitely hear her courage and wisdom. She has got a lot of power to drive all things to possibilities. I do admire my friend (Tack, may I insist now?! ... :) ) for that great attitude...her faith is really unfazed!!!

Before the meeting, I strolled at the tiangge and I wonder what to give Kat as a present...a little present maybe, 'coz she really needs prayers. I went to look for a book...am sure she really must have love to read... But when I saw tiangge that sells plastic bangles I bought 3....2 for Kat...voila....when I saw her she's wearing 2 big bangles...she loves it when I gave her my gift.

She is a fashionista!!!

To you Kat...you are a model of patience...and courage...
KUDOS!!! ATTA GIRL!!!

3 comments:

  1. super thank u!!! :D i'm really glad to meet u too! i really love the bangles.. i'm known as the "fashionistang bingi" kasi naman magte-therapy nalang nung ano-ano pang suot na abubot.. hehe! good luck on ur trip.. see u when u come back.. for the meantime, see u around the www.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope to have met you guys din.. inggit ako, hihihihi..

    anyway, there is no reason why we should stop living and dreaming.

    may part 2 pa ba? let me know ok? i would love to meet you in person, tack and mommycool =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mommycool! just wanna tell u lang na i wore the bangles you gave me during my vtr-interview (shooting! woohoo!) for y-speak.. sayang u won't be able to catch it on t.v. pero i'm going to post the video on my site naman eh.. love the bangles talaga! thank u! :D

    @ida: let's meet din! game.:)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D