Thursday, November 22, 2007

Uplifting one's mood...


Hey, forgive me if I got so many YouTube embeds here now...just for a breather, 'coz these past few days I wasn't at my bests. Some things are making me crazy and making it all topsy-turvies on my end. Well I am here again, cause I am not a push over. Sometimes I tend to be weak...I grope on something stronger than me...to hold on and to ponder somehow. But then again, definitely looking at the positive side of it, that all these are happening for some reasons, maybe I can't tell what but definitely these would give me something ...lessons to learned. If you look at life positively, you'll react to this constructively too. The best tool I guess. And speaking of tools, I turn into music...my passion and my way of getting rid of unwelcomed melancholies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D