Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Something that relieves ennui and stress...



I went to Mega with my friend, to look for some possible pasalubongs...and I wanted to buy a pair of new rubber shoes to replace my other newly bought one. Argh! My feet ached yesterday because of that shoes! That's nice! I learned something from a friend to say that's nice instead of that's s*#t!

Instead of shoes, I saw one corner having varieties of scented candles, aroma therapy oils, and incense sticks.

I ended up buying pot pourri lavender oil, lavender incense sticks, and scented tealights. Here...while I'm in front of the computer for hours...(2+ hours)I have here a lighted incense left to smoulder...it gives a soothing effect on me...

It really is therapeutic!!!
Try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D