Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Popoy and Basha...in One more chance!


I am not fond of watching movies but when I see a Nicolas Cage starrer and or some of my fave Hollywood stars, I do watch willingly. I only become interested when some of my friends shove me to see a particular film say like this Bea-Lloyd starrer...
Yesterday while passing time waiting for my kids I went to see this movie...my very 1st time watching alone...I bought a ticket for P110.00, no long queue to wait...no popcorns...no drinks...went straight inside. Very few people inside perhaps it's on its nth time showing that's why.
I just watched...silently alone in the middle front seat. Many previews I did enjoy watching. Then the movie itself...the story ran...but there was no dragging in fairness. I slouched when I noticed myself wearing a smile...sometimes I laughed with the scenes when the couple fight and make ammends.......sigh....sometimes it's good to watch something like this feel-good movie.

Though what catched my attention was, the Nexus' I'll never go far away from you...




Revived by Eric Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D