Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cinema hopping...




Earlier, I sluggishly went out of bed very late and at once decided to watch the Bea-Lloyd movie because my friend told me it's such a good movie to watch. Since I got nothing else to do and I wanted to unwind a little, I hurriedly dressed up and scurried to the mall with Acey. After eating a piece of drumstick at Jolibee which is amazingly yummier this time, because I am a pizza lover that's why...we went straight at the theatre. But lo and behold...I changed my mind when I saw there's THE HITMAN and BEOWULF instead. Hahaha!

HITMAN, a Timothy Olyphant movie, directed by Xavier Gens is an adaptation of the video game Hitman. A real action packed movie that excites video game lovers to the max. As the title says, it is about a gun-for-hire known only as Agent-47 killing targets in exchanged of big cash. He is well-educated to be a professional assassin for hire. His name 47 is the last 2 digits of the barcode tattooed on the back of his head.

I give this film 3 stars out of perfect 5 stars.

*****
Weekend Box Office, Nov. 16–18
1. Beowulf $27.5 M
2. Bee Movie $14.0 M
3. American Gangster $12.9 M
4. Fred Claus $11.9 M
5. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium $09.6 M
Copyright © Box Office Mojo, LLC.

BEOWULF, based on the epic English poem that chronicles the adventures of a hero named Beowulf. My nth time for 3D experience and I admire it as a whole that's superb in fx. The naked starrer in combat at first with Grendel who then later fell trapped in seduction to a beautiful beast's mother played by Angelina Jolie. This one is really heart-pounding. But later on in the last scenes will prick your heart and will surely make you cry as Beowulf did. A father is a father...and a mother will always be a mother. Beowulf has said..."If we die it's for our glory, and not for gold!"
The ending though shows that it will go back...again and again...when the new king shows interests again to seductive Angelina Jolie.

I'm giving this movie a 4 star ratings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D