Thursday, November 12, 2009

Checking my vitals!

Yup! I am checking my vitals since a day or two. Just got our internet broadband and again it pissed me off when the lineman who dug the grounding had hit our water pipeline.My gowdy, imagine my children should be up and about early for their classes but we haven't had any water because of someone's ineptitude and  sassing pa after we talked about the problem who'd be fixing it.

Well...I gave the company a call and told what happened. And gave them a condition that if and when no one fix it up, I'll go straight to DTI Office and file my complaint. To make the story short, they fixed it up in the morning. Sometimes if you show you're timid and dumby, they'd gonna take advantage of it and leave you out with the problem of their own doing. Ay hindi pwede yun. So, let's teach these people some lessons. Kinabukasan, they were so apologetic and courteous na. Dapat lang. They paid the labor cost and the plumbing materials na hindi naman kamahalan, but I did gave pa rin a hundred pesos to the plumber for being so polite.

Now going back to my vitals, I did delete so many spam in my emails and answered some  and visited my blogsites, posted some and created another site that bears the title, All Greek To Me...but it's on anonymity. It's okey if I gave away the title anyway it has another translation naman. So bahala na kung Spanish ba, or Japanese or whatever. Why am I doing this? It is because I want to write something free of anything. I want it free flowing. I find pleasure in writing. I am happier when I write something na pinaghirapan ko. It may seem easier but you know sometimes I do get a writer's block...wherein you cannot seem to start and don't know either where to begin or how. Cheese and rice! Sometimes I zoned out, would you believe it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D