Thursday, November 26, 2009

I've chosen to live in the moment....

I am not the planning-ahead type of a person...that's why I just take each day as it comes. For me what is more important is today, not yesterday...and not tomorrow for I believe that sometimes tomorrow will never come. And that's reality. We cannot tell what the future holds so to say. But I don't believe in indulgence and seizing the day. I have never indulge on anything in my whole life. I maybe living in frugality but not on a shoestring. What is important for me is health and as long as we're breathing there's so much to be grateful enough.

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. Sir William Osler

I love this piece by Yiruma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D