Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's about learning to dance in the rain!

"Never blame any day in your life.
Good days give u happiness,
Bad days give u experience.
Worst days give u a lesson."


I feel sick!!!
I am totally not in sync today. I feel sooo sick. Got a little lightheaded feeling and a little melancholy sets in too. No don't get me too wrong, am not a negative person, but there's this point that we feel so unspirited. I don't know why. They told me to rest but I don't feel like lying in bed. Am a professional  multi-tasker as I always want to be. I do the laundry, half past done. Done with the dishes in the sink and the kitchen is already in proper order. Folded some clothes. I just need to mop the floor and am done.
Always been busy the past months, since I am here to enjoy. Been here and there and everywhere, the reason why I feel so exhausted, but I tell you I do enjoy a lot here. Great!

One thing good happen also...yey, I have no cravings...I don't feel like eating. But of course I have to take some in...lest I be sick in different manner.
my lunch, pewee tomatoes, egg and fruity yogurt ;D
"I always thought that everything happens for a reason but later on I found out that sometimes reasons are not enough to explain why everything happened."


"I cant say that I'm really happy, I cant say that I'm totally fine, But I know how to be strong, and i know how to hold my head up high."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D