Sunday, May 8, 2011

Not an easy task...

A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking...


A mother's love is always instinctual, unconditional, and forever. I always want to stay longer in this world not because of myself, but because I want to always be there for my children...whenever they need me, because they are all I treasure in this world. They are my greatest inspiration, that always gas me up even in my lowest low...♥♥♥


One of my everyday routine that I never get tired of doing is visiting my Facebook site. This has been our source of communication. Every detail of what am doing here and there is all there at my wall. So this is in a way has been a tool to help keep them updated of  my everyday routine. There's this one item on newsfeed that somehow have touched and struck me a bit in the heart. I have read a mother and son disagreement, exchanging some unlikely words via Facebook. It hurt me that there are those who do not jive, am luckier we do. Air of animosity that should not be whiffing in the air between mother and her children will always be a mightmare for me and every mothers for sure. I never dreamt of being tagged as a bad mom. Mom should always be the best for all children because I think they have the closest bond for we mother's have them in our wombs for nine long months. Well I just pray that they do rekindle what has to be between them. I pray that the mother will soften her heart as well as open it for her son. We are here to guide them and not to hurt them I guess. I believe this task is very difficult but we should be in our best element to fulfill this task...to make them and raise them be a better person. We are molders remember so be wary of what to teach our children...


I thank God endlessly for making me a mom. 


To all mothers like me...I say, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D