Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quality time

Nov 2
As usual, woke up early. Been up at 4:30am and boiled water and cooked 2 packs of sopas, pinoy style...with hot pandesal and butter, and my favorite coffee with cream. Wow, I called everybody to take the breakfast with me and they all dived into it. I'm always piqued at everybody when they would excuse themselves to sit first in front of the computer while am in the middle of my blogging..."mama, pasingit, 5 minutes lang" ...grrr, nakakainis di ba, napre-preempt ang ideas ko eh...laging ganon...they just laugh it off...alam nila naman kasi na ayoko ng stress...di naman ako nagagalit ng matagal..."pinagtatawanan na lang nila ako"
I just cooked white spag with pesto. Masarap daw, but I didn't like the tangy taste, I like red spag better...I didn't eat my share. Good thing, diet-wise... just want to have coffee instead.
Nov 1
Yesterday we didn't go out (cemetery) instead we just lighted a candle, a votive candle...in front of the altar. Did say a prayer for the lost souls and watched DVD (Siquijor) and munched some junk foods. Ate lunch and dinner together...and then I slept away and knew nothing of how the story went. Kids told me that while I was dozing off, they were bullying each other at the back kitchen and making some ghost stories to frightened each other. It was kind of fun to just stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D