Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good girl!


Still up and so enjoying every minute with Mishah. She's now being trained and would you believe it's only on her 3rd day since she got started. The usual training sked, according to the trainer I talked to was only 30 minutes a day. Well Mishah is quite very attentive during her trainings and so she's picking up very easily. She knows now some commands like stay, come, sit and listen..., stop barking and to leave it (alone). I have yet to see her housebreaking and that'll be very very great indeed! I am so ecstatic whenever I see how Mishah understands whatever command she'll hear and do diligently. .. I am really amazed that dog really has capabilities to communicate, and can really understand human language as we also must try to understand dogs behavior as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D