Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Goofing off a little sometimes won't hurt...

(Puyo-chan in the picture, American Short-hair,
old and grumpy...(pasaway like me)...but she's so lovely)

After a week of being so sickly and flat on bed...I've gather so much energy after that week-long hiatus. Now, I have so much energy that I go bounding out of bed in the morning kahit pwede namang gumising later na lang. It's a routine already. My biological clock wakes me up at 4...do everything I see in the house that needs to get noticed, like cleaning again the sink, sweep the floor, then mop it with Lysol with Crisp Berry scent...to eliminates odor and disinfect...if not we'll stink because we have additional members of the brood here who pee and poo in her little corner of the house. I am not to complain since we all love these two pets at home. They need care and we all give them what they deserve. I cannot imagine putting them inside the cage or sending them out in the garage to sleep...my oh my. Cleaning chores for me is something to be enjoyed. I just cannot put it off my system but I guess sometimes I overdo it. I can't help it...I'm so full of pep that I tend to overtax myself. At ayun ang ending...sidelined for a week, with BP shooting up making my headache throbs til I can't bear the pain but to sleep the day away. Most of the time I denied myself some leeway to rest...take my time to sit and relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D