Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wintry air of Christmas...


It's christmasy na talaga...the wintry cold breeze...and the rush. Everybody seems to be all agog and making time to look for something for their loved ones. This is a time of giving and sharing. Young and oldies share the same feelings.
Last Yuletide season of 2007 was the most emotion-filled Christmas for me. Filled with mixed feelings...that was my saddest because first time I left the house during that special part of the year. They spent it with tears longing for a mother figure who doesn't stop telling you do this and you do that first dearie-commands at home. I am their favorite alarm clock who'd always wake them up in the morning! I am their yaya...their soulmate...their barkada...their master...their alipin forever just like Madge to her children, as how Tack would put it to words. Really...to be away with our children is the worse part of our lives. And that decision lalo pa't Christmas...ay talagang nakakadurog ng puso bilang isang nanay. But anyway, that travel away for three long months that would have been 6 month long dapat ay napadali ang uwi ko. Fighting my gloomy-nanay-side...I was nevertheless enjoyed the trip. And I can truly say that the 3-month long stay there was really awesome. It was really a getaway vacation. And that I cannot forget...a treat...a much needed time to reconcile with everything.

An awesome relaxation indeed to reminisce!

I love flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D